Spring has begun and we finally will have the opportunity to open our windows and doors and let the fresh air and the sunlight get into our houses. Now is the best time for many people to do a deep clean of their homes and offices in preparation for the warmer months ahead.
How to be prepared?
As soon as the first hint of spring arrives, we’re busy making our to-do list in order to optimize your time you can make a list of the things you will need to clean. Since spring is the season known as the dust season because of the pollen, it might be a reason for you to use the sponges more often and it might be an enjoyable time to replace all the sponges.
Get ready for your spring cleaning.
- Make a list of what do you want to clean.
- Make a list of what do you need to buy.
- Separate all items listed.
Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Window Washing – interior and exterior.
- Deep Cleaning and Disinfection
- Kitchen Deep Cleaning.
- Clean all cabinets.
- Floor and Carpet- Since it will get duty frequently it might be a good time to think about spending extra care with your floor. Clean once a week if possible.
Spring Cleaning Techniques and Tips
- Clean the stain as soon as you can to avoid it getting harder to remove.
- Bathroom disinfection before the odor gets stuck.
- Read the product specification behind and make sure that this product is safe for a workplace environment, some products could smell good at first or promised a good finalization but the truth is that if do not keep an eye on it you will be exposed to strong chemical product that could be harmful for your health and environment, for instance, it could damage the wax on your laminate floor and make it dull instead of shine.
Benefits of a Spring Cleaning
A clean environment significantly increased the level of health, productivity and sense of humor. A family member that entered in a clean house will feel loved and appreciated, which is not different in a business. A staff that enters in the workplace seeing it cleaned, well-maintained and safe from a health standpoint, will feel respected and cared about – and therefore more motivated to do their best in their role and always show consistent results since the environment will reflect in their satisfaction.
Every year is an opportunity to do things in a different way. This year, you can use these tips to make commercial spring cleaning less stressful by hiring experts who know what do to so that your commercial space is as clean and safe as possible. With over 30 years of combined experience in owners, Partner Facility Solutions has come together to create a company model that believes in superior quality service. Our mission is to ensure the highest satisfaction by providing a high-quality service. Feel free to contact us for more information
About Partner Facility Solutions
With over 30 years of combined experience in owners, Partner Facility Solutions has come together to create a company model that believes superior quality service can’t be compromised. Extensive training with intelligent supervision and ownership helps us keep a clear vision of our goals and commitment. Give us a call today for a free consultation and let us be the solution for your facility’s needs. We look forward to forming a partnership with you.